McGraw’s fine dining atmosphere, superior cuisine, and outstanding wine selection have made it an award winning restaurant.
- Journal and courier Readers’ Choice Winners in Best Fine Dining (2009)
- Journal and Courier Readers’ Choice winners in Best Steak (2010)
- Journal and Courier Readers' Choice WInners in Best Fine Dining and Best Steak (2011)
- Reid Duffy’s Guide to Indiana’s Favorite Restaurants
- Wine Spectator’s award of excellence winner (one of the best restaurants in the world for wine)
- North Magazine (Carmel and Fishers) – “fan food”
- Featured in Lafayette Magazine
- Featured in March of dimes signature chefs auction
Wine Spectator magazine has chosen McGraw’s for an “Award of Excellence” six times. This award recognizes the breadth of our wine selection, and our careful consideration of offering wines that go well with our menu. In 2007, the restaurant received the “Best Place to Get a Steak” award.
Journal & Courier
Two years later, in 2009, the Journal & Courier named McGraw’s a “Best Place for Fine Dining.” This year, Journal & Courier honored McGraw’s again, this time with the “Best Steak” award.
See what our customers have to say
Stay Up to Date
See our specials and events on Facebook.